Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mackinac or Holland?
- 2 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 3 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 4 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 9 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 10 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 11 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 12 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 13 Highway 1 motels
- 14 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 15 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 16 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 17 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 Places to stay in TX...?
- 22 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 25 Silverthorne