Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 3 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle