Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.usahealthguide.com/thrivemax/
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 4 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 5 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 6 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 9 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 10 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 11 Downtown Denver hotel
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 14 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 15 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 San Diego VRBO area
- 18 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian