Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 2 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 4 Days in Juneau?
- 5 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 6 5 Days near Denver
- 7 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 20 Days Road Trip
- 12 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 18 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Briefly, in WNY
- 21 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 22 Denver to Yellowstone
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego