Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
- 1 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Princeville in January
- 7 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 pa to az
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??