Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotel for couple - MGM, Paris, PH, TI
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 4 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 5 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 6 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 7 Help with day to see fall colors in Indiana
- 8 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 9 New England Fall Foliage Itinerary 2015
- 10 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 11 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 12 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 13 Hawaii Trip in May
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 18 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 19 Where to stay in NYC
- 20 Wailea Restaurants?
- 21 DC -> Boulder
- 22 Colorado - Photography
- 23 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 24 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 25 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?