Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 Desert Southwest
- 3 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 4 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Mardi Gras
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 20 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 21 Steamboat in August
- 22 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 23 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 24 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please