Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 5 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 6 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 East Coast Road Trip
- 10 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Pirateland SC
- 16 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 17 San Diego with Kids
- 18 Metro Card Options
- 19 Maui itinerary
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island