Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/gainxt-and-virilax/
- 2 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 3 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado