Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 las vegas anyone
- 3 Restaurant Help Needed
- 4 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 5 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Finding Steve Perry
- 8 Foliage in Vermont
- 9 Grand Canyon
- 10 Washington DC
- 11 New England itinerary help
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 14 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 15 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 16 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 17 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 18 Columbia River Gorge
- 19 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 22 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 23 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 24 Kanab
- 25 arizona and utah 14 night circle