Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 2 NYC Play Advice
- 3 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 4 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 Napa Valley Weekend
- 9 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 10 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 14 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 15 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 22 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 23 Carlsbad Caverns
- 24 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 25 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,