Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The District by Hilton Club
- 2 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 3 Which island for teens
- 4 Bucket List
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 7 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 11 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 14 Acadia National Park
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Paris on my own
- 17 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 18 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 21 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 22 Traveling with an infant
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Kauai helicopter flight
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour