Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 4 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 5 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Airport Advice for GNP
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food