Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 4 7 extremely useful cell phone car mount
- 5 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Boston area hotels
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 21 Quick road trip
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans