Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Door County Suggestions
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 12 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions