Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 3 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?