Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Colorado trip in early May
- 4 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu