Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 2 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 5 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 8 California San Diego area lodging
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Hana hotels in August
- 12 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 from Moab to Bryce
- 21 Vegas in mid may
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas