Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015