Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ASTROLGER islamic>molvi ji ,91 9928877399 LOVE . -
- 2 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 3 Kids Vacation Place
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 7 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 Napa valley getaway
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Day in Spokane
- 14 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 25 First time, Best business class?