Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 North Oregon Coast touring
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 17 My Vegas TR
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 24 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 25 flying from los angeles to see the south ??