Am planning a week long trip to Boston at the end of July. We arrive on the 28th July and leave on the 3rd. Need to book a hotel for a couple of days in Boston (need some recommendations) and then maybe a trip to Cape Cod. Our friends went on a whale watching trip in Gloucester and were very happy..However it seemed to be a long drive from Boston. I am going to find one closer. We will have our 2 boys ages 11 and 7 with us. The Red sox are home that week so we will try and catch a game too!!
Any recommendation on must-see sites apart from the usual and will Cape Cod the best for beaches or are there any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 11 Driving to Naples fl
- 12 Nashville Questions
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Disney for Florida residents
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Downtown Chicago