My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 2 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 3 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 4 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 12 Denver area Lower elevation mt. suggestions
- 13 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 14 Advice on American Trip
- 15 Niagara Falls train stations
- 16 Kauai: Marriott Resort??
- 17 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 18 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Colorado questions
- 21 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 22 Mount Rushmore, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone to Jackson Hole
- 23 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 24 Two Weeks in Bay Area/Lake Tahoe/Yosemite/Big Sur - Itinerary Help
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark