My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 15 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 16 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 19 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 20 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 21 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.