My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday