My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 Austin TX restaurants
- 4 hotel in NYC
- 5 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 6 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 7 Southern California and young kids
- 8 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 9 911 Museum
- 10 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 11 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 14 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 17 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 19 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 20 TSA Security Question
- 21 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 22 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 23 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park