My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 9 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 10 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 11 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 12 Ohio to NYC
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 21 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Boston with baby
- 24 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 25 Sacramento Hotel