My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 3 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 8 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 13 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 18 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Seattle - newby questions