My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/dermagen-iq/
- 2 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 3 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 4 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 5 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 6 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 7 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 8 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 9 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 48 Hours in NYC
- 14 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 17 Ferry to Nantucket
- 18 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 21 Another question about hawaii
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 Hawk's