My wife and I are traveling to Boston for 6 days on August. We want to stay at Boston for 3 days, and we want to visit some towns along the coast the other 3 days. For the latter we were thinking on going very early to Cape Code and Provincetown one day and spend the night somewhere near there. And the next day go north to the Maine coast (and spend the night maybe in Bar Harbor).
We are looking for good seafood, beautiful landscapes and oceanviews.
Can you help me with suggestions for best towns to visit? from so many options is so difficult: Ogunquit, Camden, Castine and Bar Harbor.
I would also appreciate help finding hotels, B&B, or Inns, that are nice, clean but not expensivier than $180 per night.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.myfitnessfact.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 3 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 4 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 6 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 7 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 8 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 9 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 10 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 13 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 20 Redwoods National Park
- 21 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 24 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 25 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?