Hi, I am bringing my daughters to Boston to look at colleges, and also some sight seeing. I am staying at the Whyndam in Chealsea (hopefully a good choice). We are planning on buying weekly T passes. Going to the Aquarium, USS Constitution, Freedom Trail, maybe a beach?, and BU, Northeastern, and Lesley. Any advice on the T, or anything pertaining to my trip would be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 Texas
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 15 LA for a day and a half
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!