I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 14 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 15 Big Sur?
- 16 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 17 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California