I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch 49ers vs rams live stream Free
- 2 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 4shared music
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 Muir Woods in October
- 15 help me plan a Cali trip
- 16 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 17 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 18 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 19 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?