I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 2 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 5 Philly Itinerary Help
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 9 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 10 Costco Travel
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 15 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 USA family tour
- 18 Country Walkers
- 19 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 22 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!