I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Briefly, in WNY
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 7 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 8 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 13 October New England Honeymoon??
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Zion National Park
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 What to do in Asheville
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO