I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Traveling in winter
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 Interracial couples traveling south
- 11 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 12 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 13 Nashville Never Been
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!