I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 12 10 Days in Maine
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 18 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Boston area hotels