I am driving from NYC to Boston next weekend for a wedding. I took a hotel in Braintree. I have been to Boston few times before .
I am planning to go to the Elizabeth Gardner museum for few hours. Any suggestion where to spend time for few hours on Sat afternoon or Sunday morning (no freedom trail or Faneuil Hall, or Kennedy Center). There could be places that I am not aware of (even on the way back from Boston to NY).
I do not have many options since the weather is cool. I and my husband are in our early 60's.
Thank you very much for your replies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 3 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Newport , RI
- 9 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 10 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 18 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 19 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 20 Steamboat in August
- 21 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 24 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 25 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist