Looking for a nice place to stay in Boothbay Harbor, Maine ~ mid July. A little 3 day "romantic" getaway for my husband & I. Would like to be either on water or short walking distance from water. Would also like to be withing short walking distance to town/shops & restaurants without breaking the bank ($150 -$180 per nite?). A B &B would be nice! ( Am Iasking for too much on a tight budget?) Want to experience the whole eating "Lobster" thing! LOL Any and all suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- 1 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 2 Blue ridge parkway
- 3 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 4 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 5 Fires in Colorado
- 6 National Parks?
- 7 Hotels in New Orleans
- 8 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 9 Seattle in July
- 10 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 13 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 14 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 15 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 16 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 17 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 18 Columbus food !
- 19 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 20 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 21 Great Beach's
- 22 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 23 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 24 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 25 Death Valley in November