Looking for a nice place to stay in Boothbay Harbor, Maine ~ mid July. A little 3 day "romantic" getaway for my husband & I. Would like to be either on water or short walking distance from water. Would also like to be withing short walking distance to town/shops & restaurants without breaking the bank ($150 -$180 per nite?). A B &B would be nice! ( Am Iasking for too much on a tight budget?) Want to experience the whole eating "Lobster" thing! LOL Any and all suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Crater Lake-North entrance open