Looking for a nice place to stay in Boothbay Harbor, Maine ~ mid July. A little 3 day "romantic" getaway for my husband & I. Would like to be either on water or short walking distance from water. Would also like to be withing short walking distance to town/shops & restaurants without breaking the bank ($150 -$180 per nite?). A B &B would be nice! ( Am Iasking for too much on a tight budget?) Want to experience the whole eating "Lobster" thing! LOL Any and all suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Accomodations in Seattle for 15