My husband and I are taking our first trip to Maine and planning to stay in Boothbay for a few days over July 4th weekend. Looking for a simple hotel on the Harbor and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Brown's Wharf Inn or had any other suggestions. What is the weather like in July and has anyone ever been there during the 4th?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 installations CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 9 Short Notice
- 10 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 11 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 15 Inn at Key West
- 16 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 17 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 18 Black History Museum
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 arizona rte 66
- 24 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 25 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot