My husband and I are taking our first trip to Maine and planning to stay in Boothbay for a few days over July 4th weekend. Looking for a simple hotel on the Harbor and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Brown's Wharf Inn or had any other suggestions. What is the weather like in July and has anyone ever been there during the 4th?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/hair-eternity-reviews/
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Denali
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?