My husband and I are taking our first trip to Maine and planning to stay in Boothbay for a few days over July 4th weekend. Looking for a simple hotel on the Harbor and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Brown's Wharf Inn or had any other suggestions. What is the weather like in July and has anyone ever been there during the 4th?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ) INTERNET explorer install CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Cape Cod trip report
- 3 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 4 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 5 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 Las vegas and nearby
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip