My husband and I are taking our first trip to Maine and planning to stay in Boothbay for a few days over July 4th weekend. Looking for a simple hotel on the Harbor and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Brown's Wharf Inn or had any other suggestions. What is the weather like in July and has anyone ever been there during the 4th?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Public Transportation
- 2 http://a1healthbeautycare.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 3 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 4 Florida Car Rental
- 5 Cape Cod visit in August
- 6 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 7 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 8 Buying wine New York City
- 9 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 10 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 11 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Week in Colorado
- 15 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 16 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 17 Is this a new record for spam?
- 18 Ferry to Nantucket
- 19 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 20 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 21 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 22 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 25 Sedona to Vegas