My husband and I are taking our first trip to Maine and planning to stay in Boothbay for a few days over July 4th weekend. Looking for a simple hotel on the Harbor and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Brown's Wharf Inn or had any other suggestions. What is the weather like in July and has anyone ever been there during the 4th?
Thanks for the help!
Boothbay Harbor & July weather
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Philly
- 11 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 12 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 17 Chicago trip
- 18 NYC IN AUGUST
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Fancy dining
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Will have five days in Savannah