We plan to drive from Kennebunkport to Rockland on a weekday in July. We are stopping in New Harbor to do the puffin watch tour. Should we also plan to stop at Boothbay Harbor on the way, or will that be too much driving for one day? We range in ages from teenagers to senior adults.
Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 7 New England Skiing
- 8 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 9 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 18 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan