We plan to drive from Kennebunkport to Rockland on a weekday in July. We are stopping in New Harbor to do the puffin watch tour. Should we also plan to stop at Boothbay Harbor on the way, or will that be too much driving for one day? We range in ages from teenagers to senior adults.
Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 3 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 14 Locker at JFK
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help