We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Maine in May?
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 13 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 14 New Years Eve in NYC
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 20 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 21 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28