We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 阿德莱德大学AU毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 2 墨尔本大学UM毕业证QQ/微信645396153成绩单
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 Airfares in the 1970's
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 25 Budget NYC hotel