We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 2 Bryce and Zion planning
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 6 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 7 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 11 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 12 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 15 US Trip
- 16 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days