We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding gifts?
- 2 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 Layover
- 16 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla