We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Booking the Venetian
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 13 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 14 Alaska
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa