We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 2 Quick Acela Questions
- 3 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 4 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 5 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 6 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 7 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 8 Florida for a while
- 9 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 10 Yoga Retreats
- 11 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 12 Florida apartments/condos?
- 13 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 14 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 15 Please help me with directions
- 16 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 17 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 18 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 19 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 20 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 21 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 22 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 JFK Airport Parking
- 25 Winery recommendations OR and WA