We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 JFK to Washington
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 7 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 8 Maui and Kauai
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 24 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 25 Boston Custom House timeshare