We have set our minds on staying at the Venetian (we both looked independently and without collaborating decided it was where we wanted to stay for our wedding). We are getting married at the Chapel of the Flowers which looks lovely.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand. We arrive in LV on 3/12 and there are rooms available, but I've heard they do lots of specials for the colder months. We are staying in LV of 4 nights. (seeing Blue Man, Le Reve, & Love (after the wedding )
My question therefore is do you think there is a lot to gain by waiting? We don't want to risk not getting in, but if the rates habitually drop dramatically perhaps we should wait.
We can get a package deal with Blue Man Group tickets which seems really great, and fits with all the other things we have organised. I'm ready to book, just would like to not be jumping the gun.
Looking forward to feedback, and thank you again in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 creative: Tec^h SUPP0RT QUICKBOOKS CONTACT 1:800:578:7I84 HELPDESK*
- 2 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 vermont lake
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 Seward without a car
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 14 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans