Hi! My Mother and Aunt are thinking about going on a gambling trip to Bonners Ferry, Idaho from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a bus tour and they have a good rate for three nights. I am not sure of the hotel and bus tour company, but they have heard it is good. Besides gambling, what other sights are there to see? How large is the town? Any neat shops? Any info will be appreciated!
Bonners Ferry, Idaho, Gambling trip, any info on this place?
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Vero Beach FL
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Question about Boulder area
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 20 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 23 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA