I will be in Boise for 4 days at the end of July for a soccer tournament and looking for some things to do. I'll be with my 16 year old daughter...so not opposed to shopping, but looking for some authentic northwest culture. What Boise known for? We live in NYC so looking to awe struck.
Boise, Idaho...What to do??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 California San Diego area lodging
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 6 Small group dining in Napa area
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Hawaii is still Hell
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Las Vegas in March
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 21 Sea world San Diego
- 22 Utah 2
- 23 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia