I will be in Boise for 4 days at the end of July for a soccer tournament and looking for some things to do. I'll be with my 16 year old daughter...so not opposed to shopping, but looking for some authentic northwest culture. What Boise known for? We live in NYC so looking to awe struck.
Boise, Idaho...What to do??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Salem with kids
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 9 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 12 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 16 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 21 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city