I will be in Boise for 4 days at the end of July for a soccer tournament and looking for some things to do. I'll be with my 16 year old daughter...so not opposed to shopping, but looking for some authentic northwest culture. What Boise known for? We live in NYC so looking to awe struck.
Boise, Idaho...What to do??
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 4 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 NYC
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 19 hello guys....
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken