I will be in Boise for 4 days at the end of July for a soccer tournament and looking for some things to do. I'll be with my 16 year old daughter...so not opposed to shopping, but looking for some authentic northwest culture. What Boise known for? We live in NYC so looking to awe struck.
Boise, Idaho...What to do??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 11 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 24 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 25 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?