I will be in Boise for 4 days at the end of July for a soccer tournament and looking for some things to do. I'll be with my 16 year old daughter...so not opposed to shopping, but looking for some authentic northwest culture. What Boise known for? We live in NYC so looking to awe struck.
Boise, Idaho...What to do??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Central Coast-California
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half