My husband and I have been researching Boise, Idaho as a possible place to retire. There are a couple of things I have been wondering about. Is smoking allowed in public businesses/buildings and do most restaurants seperate smoking and non-smoking? Also I'm wondering how often forest fires occur and if the smoke from them flows towards the city. Any help on these issues is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 10 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 16 Seward to Anchorage
- 17 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 18 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 21 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 22 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida