I'm planning a road trip up 287 that could possibly take me through Boise City, where I would spend one night. Any ideas on where to stay and a good place to eat dinner? I'm just looking for a comfortable evening and maybe an interesting tidbit of history, scenery, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 5 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 6 Foliage in Vermont
- 7 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 8 las vegas anyone
- 9 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 10 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 11 las vegas anyone
- 12 Finding Steve Perry
- 13 Grand Canyon
- 14 Washington DC
- 15 New England itinerary help
- 16 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 17 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 18 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 19 Columbia River Gorge
- 20 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 21 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 22 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 23 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 24 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 25 Kanab