I'm planning a road trip up 287 that could possibly take me through Boise City, where I would spend one night. Any ideas on where to stay and a good place to eat dinner? I'm just looking for a comfortable evening and maybe an interesting tidbit of history, scenery, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Lunch in Central Park
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Las Vegas trip report
- 7 Oregon Coast road trip
- 8 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 Miami for 2 days
- 12 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 13 How much cash do you travel with?
- 14 Food Festival Tour
- 15 Boston area hotels
- 16 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 17 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 18 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 22 seattle apartment
- 23 Universal Studios vacation
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016