I'm planning a road trip up 287 that could possibly take me through Boise City, where I would spend one night. Any ideas on where to stay and a good place to eat dinner? I'm just looking for a comfortable evening and maybe an interesting tidbit of history, scenery, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 First Trip to New Mexico
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?