I'm planning a road trip up 287 that could possibly take me through Boise City, where I would spend one night. Any ideas on where to stay and a good place to eat dinner? I'm just looking for a comfortable evening and maybe an interesting tidbit of history, scenery, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Across the United States by Train
- 2 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 Best Amish Site to visit
- 6 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 9 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 12 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 13 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 A day in Boston
- 16 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 17 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco