We are currently in Gulf Shores Alabama looking for a good beach nearby for body surfing. The beach at our condo gets too deep too soon which makes the waves break late. Any specific beach recommendations from experienced body surfers? Thanks
Body Surfing near Gulf Shores
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip itinerary
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 4 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 5 layover
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 13 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 14 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 15 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 18 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 19 Kayaking in Kauai
- 20 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Burlington VT day trip
- 23 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?