We're flying to Minneapolis next month to take Amtrak's Empire Builder to Glacier National Park. The plane arrives around 3:30 P.M., and the train departs at 11:15 P.M. We'd like to see a little of Minneapolis and get a nice meal before we board the train. What are the logistics involved with this, especially considering that we'll have luggage with us? Should we go to the train station first to store luggage (do they have storage facilities?), how do we get there from the airport, how do we get downtown from the train station, what should we see in our very brief visit, where should we eat dinner (we'll be casually but neatly dressed), etc.? Much obliged for any information and suggestions.
Boarding the Empire Builder in Minneapolis
- 1 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 10 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 11 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Savannah restaurants
- 22 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC