We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 2 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 5 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 6 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 9 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 12 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 13 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 14 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 15 South Carolina
- 16 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 17 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 18 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 trip to Acadia National Park
- 21 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 22 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 23 help with visit to Kennedy Space Center, Fl
- 24 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 25 Boston Santa Speedo Run?