We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 national/state park in November
- 4 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 5 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 6 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 9 50th in Hawaii
- 10 Florida Family vacation in California
- 11 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 12 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 traveling to Nashville
- 15 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 16 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 17 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 18 San Francisco California
- 19 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 20 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 21 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 22 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 23 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Miami and New Orleans