We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 2 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 5 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 10 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 13 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 14 Atlanta With Toddler
- 15 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 16 Turo?
- 17 USA family tour
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 Kauai planning help
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 24 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 25 California Trip