We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 2 Across country drive
- 3 http://deal4supplements.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Traveling with an infant
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 9 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 12 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 15 St Louis
- 16 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 17 Nashville restaurants
- 18 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Restaurants in DC
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?