We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 9 Florida beach vacation
- 10 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 11 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 18 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 19 I95
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 Florida vacation