We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virignia - Time Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 7 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Florida or caribbean
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 California
- 12 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 13 Northern California in February
- 14 New England September
- 15 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Universal Orlando
- 20 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 21 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 22 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 25 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination