We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Where to stay in NYC
- 3 Hawaii Trip in May
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 6 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 DC -> Boulder
- 9 Colorado - Photography
- 10 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 13 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 14 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 15 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 16 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 17 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 18 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 19 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 20 Sedona sold out!
- 21 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 22 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 25 Fall trip, is it a good time?