We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 2 NYC with wheelchair
- 3 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 4 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 5 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 6 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 12 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 16 Martha's Vineyard area
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 20 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 21 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites