We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virignia - Time Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 2 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 New York City-New Things?
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 19 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?