We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 Which island for R&R?
- 3 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 4 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 9 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 San Antonio shopping
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM