We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virignia - Time Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Is the New York subway safe?
- 8 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 9 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Skiing New Mexico
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 19 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 20 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 23 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 24 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week