We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virignia - Time Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions