We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 20 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 21 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 22 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 23 New Hampshire
- 24 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016