We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde question
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 7 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 8 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 18 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 19 Hotel advise Chicago
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali