We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virignia - Time Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 4 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 11 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 12 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 13 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 14 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 15 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 16 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 21 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Kauai Garden tours
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite