We're planning to travel from the North Carolina border to the end of the Parkway near Front Royal. What do you think about # of days, given we want to do some hikes ?
Given # of days, which towns best to stay for accommodations on the northward drive?
B&B's and motels are both fine.
Thanks for any ideas. Appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 2 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 3 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 4 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 Rental car question
- 7 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 8 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 9 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 11 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 12 South Beach in October
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 17 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 18 Grand Canyon hike
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 21 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 22 Quick Acela Questions
- 23 Please help me with directions
- 24 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 25 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent