We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 L.A. and Sequoia
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Week motorcycle ride
- 7 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 8 Broadway
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 12 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 Not enough time, i guess..
- 17 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 18 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Traveling across the US
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?