We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 7 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 8 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 9 Alaska- Best tours
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 San Diego Public Transportation
- 15 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 16 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 17 Yellowstone Dining
- 18 Coronado Ferry
- 19 Cape cod and Acadia
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Savannah GA
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info