We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 2 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 Zurich airport connections
- 5 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 6 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Things to do in Toronto
- 13 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 14 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights