We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 San Antonio, Texas
- 3 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 4 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Uber boston
- 7 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 8 Boston Airport Hotels
- 9 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 12 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 13 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 14 Parking in Naples Florida
- 15 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 16 Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 21 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 23 Any Sanibel experts?
- 24 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 25 Naples/ Fort Myers