We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/horlaxen/
- 2 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 3 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 6 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 7 Boston to Naples florida
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Trinity Site, NM
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 best health clubs with lap pools
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 24 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 25 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?