We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UK Lost love spells +27614364221
- 2 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 3 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 15 Skagway
- 16 Retiring in NM?
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Honeymoon out west.
- 24 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 25 Route Planning for East USA