We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to LA
- 2 Things to do in La Jolla
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 5 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 6 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 9 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 10 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 13 Things to do in Key West
- 14 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 Boston & Cape Cod
- 18 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 22 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 23 Moving out of states from Florida
- 24 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 25 family road trip