We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 2 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 3 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 4 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 5 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 6 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 7 2 months in Hawaii!
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Annapolis to Boston
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 14 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 15 Yellowstone June 2014
- 16 Vegetarian in Boston
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 21 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 22 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 23 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 24 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 25 Seeing An "American" Icon