We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 3 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 4 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 5 New Years Eve in NYC
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 12 Redwoods National Park
- 13 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 14 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 15 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 16 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 17 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 23 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 24 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 25 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?