We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 8 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 9 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 10 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 13 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 Seattle in early August
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 22 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.