We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 2 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 3 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 Cape Cod
- 6 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 11 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 12 reliable transportation across florida
- 13 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 14 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 15 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 16 Las Vegas loop
- 17 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 18 Redwood National Forest
- 19 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Uber and Miami
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 camping in the Finger Lakes region