We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 Extended weekend beach get away
- 12 Parking US OPEN
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 GPS app without data
- 15 Steamboat in August
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 18 Autumn in Maine
- 19 10 days vacation in Maine
- 20 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 21 san fransisco to crater lake
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July