We'd appreciate your ideas on how to reduce the driving time for the following drive
bearing in mind our interests. In other words, with such a long drive in a relatively short time what parts would you suggest we LEAVE OUT. (obviously taking a quicker route).
Skyline Drive to Blue Ridge Parkway to Smokey Mountains inclusive and in that order from 25th to 29th October. (4 full days)
We LOVE scenic drives, and our main interests are LIVE MUSIC and WILDLIFE. Culture and Civil War is also of interest, (not starting one you understand, just interested in the one 'you guys' had all those years ago!).
We are UNABLE TO HIKE, (unless that 'hike' is short and on flat terrain, in which case I would call it a walk ! [I really MUST learn how to to enter 'smileys'!])
Anyway, that's a LOT of driving, even for us.
HELP! What's can we leave out (& for that matter what's a must stop& see).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enduro-force/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/follicore/
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 7 Read!! http://fornatgaex.com/enduro-force/
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 flagstaff
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 13 sugestions
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 17 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 18 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 19 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 20 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 21 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???