Hi. We will be traveling to Great Smoky Mountain National Park on Memorial Day weekend. We will be staying in Hendersonville overnight. How is the part of Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee? Is it worth the time to do the drive? Or should we skip it and get to Great Smoky Mountain National Park as soon as possible. We were in Great Smoky Mountain National Park last year. There are some parts of the Park we did not get to see last year. Thanks for your help.
Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 2 Big Sur?
- 3 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 4 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 5 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 6 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 10 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 11 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 12 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Whale watching in July
- 15 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 16 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 21 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014