Hi. We will be traveling to Great Smoky Mountain National Park on Memorial Day weekend. We will be staying in Hendersonville overnight. How is the part of Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee? Is it worth the time to do the drive? Or should we skip it and get to Great Smoky Mountain National Park as soon as possible. We were in Great Smoky Mountain National Park last year. There are some parts of the Park we did not get to see last year. Thanks for your help.
Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO Problem - Owner Living in House
- 2 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 3 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 4 San Fran to Seattle - 5 days
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 8 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 9 Help! Miami rental car
- 10 food and lodge
- 11 Chicago... How many days?
- 12 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 13 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 14 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 15 Grand Canyon River Rafting Trip
- 16 Restaurant week in D.C.
- 17 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 18 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 19 Big Island trip
- 20 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 21 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 22 door county
- 23 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 24 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 25 Night Paddleboarding (SUP) in Hawaii