Hi. We will be traveling to Great Smoky Mountain National Park on Memorial Day weekend. We will be staying in Hendersonville overnight. How is the part of Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee? Is it worth the time to do the drive? Or should we skip it and get to Great Smoky Mountain National Park as soon as possible. We were in Great Smoky Mountain National Park last year. There are some parts of the Park we did not get to see last year. Thanks for your help.
Blue Ridge Parkway from I-26 to Cherokee
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 15 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado