Hi! I'm taking the family (three of us) on a trip, landing july9 in Dulles and leaving Knoxville on the 16th through the Parkway etc. Open to any and all travel ideas, having never spent any time in the area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 2 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 3 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 4 Valdez, Alaska
- 5 Help with first time
- 6 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 7 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 8 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 9 Discounted Rental Car?
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 12 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 13 Inexpensive family getaways
- 14 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 17 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 18 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 22 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 23 Driving cross country tips
- 24 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 25 Atlanta Airport