Hi! I'm taking the family (three of us) on a trip, landing july9 in Dulles and leaving Knoxville on the 16th through the Parkway etc. Open to any and all travel ideas, having never spent any time in the area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 What to do in New York?
- 3 When do school start again in August?
- 4 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Disney for Florida residents
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 9 Our Boston Getaway
- 10 Yosemite
- 11 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 14 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 17 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 21 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?