A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 2 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 3 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 4 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 5 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 6 best of yellowstone
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 24 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't