A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal Orlando
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 7 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 California
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha