A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Orlando in March
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 New England September
- 5 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Restaurants near Miami Airport