A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 4 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Las Vegas in March
- 14 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 18 Clearwater visit.
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 22 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 23 hotels near Denali
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail