A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 First family ski trip