After reading on this site how great the Blue Man group was for all ages, I booked tickets at the Charles Playhouse in Boston for my husband and kids (4,6,and 8). When I looked on the Charles Playhouse website for directions to the theatre, I just HAPPENED to find something that said kids under 5 were not permitted in the theatre. Ticketmaster NEVER said anything about this! Will they really stop me at the door if I bring my 4 year old? Has anyone take a young child to this show?
Blue Man Group - Boston - really great for ALL ages?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 2 Things to do in Key West
- 3 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 22 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England