After reading on this site how great the Blue Man group was for all ages, I booked tickets at the Charles Playhouse in Boston for my husband and kids (4,6,and 8). When I looked on the Charles Playhouse website for directions to the theatre, I just HAPPENED to find something that said kids under 5 were not permitted in the theatre. Ticketmaster NEVER said anything about this! Will they really stop me at the door if I bring my 4 year old? Has anyone take a young child to this show?
Blue Man Group - Boston - really great for ALL ages?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014