After reading on this site how great the Blue Man group was for all ages, I booked tickets at the Charles Playhouse in Boston for my husband and kids (4,6,and 8). When I looked on the Charles Playhouse website for directions to the theatre, I just HAPPENED to find something that said kids under 5 were not permitted in the theatre. Ticketmaster NEVER said anything about this! Will they really stop me at the door if I bring my 4 year old? Has anyone take a young child to this show?
Blue Man Group - Boston - really great for ALL ages?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013