We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Block Island w/ teenagers...
- 1 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US