We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Grade 12 subjects
- 6 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 7 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 8 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 14 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 15 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days