We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bellasvish.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 6 help me plan a Cali trip
- 7 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 8 Colorado Shows Off
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 19 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 24 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 25 Mesa Verde question