We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Grand Canyon