We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/allure-rx/
- 2 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 3 911 Museum
- 4 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 5 Days near Denver
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?