We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/cianix-male-enhacement-reviews/
- 3 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 6 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 7 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 8 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 12 Currency and hotels
- 13 Vegas with toddler twins
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 18 disneyland
- 19 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida