We went to BI 2 years ago w/ our bikes and loved it. This year we are bringing our 2 teenage daughters for the last week of August. We will all be wheeling our bikes onto the ferry.....and generally will be hanging out at quiet beaches w/ our books and a frisbee.
Any recomendations for laid back hotels/B&B? Also, is that elaborate fort still down at the base of the cliffs; or did a winter storm wipe it out?
Block Island w/ teenagers...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 West Coast Bound End of March
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 Juneau May 8th
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?