My wife and I "discovered" Nantucket last
Sept. and have now been there twice.
We love the ability to jump on a bike and within an hour find a quiet beach.
We go mid week and skip the crowds and save a few bucks as well.
Here's the question:
How does Block Island compare?
Is it comparable to Nantucket? Or is it more built up like Martha's Vinyard?
All thoughts welcome; TIA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 costco Big island
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 14 Which island for R&R?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM