My wife and I "discovered" Nantucket last
Sept. and have now been there twice.
We love the ability to jump on a bike and within an hour find a quiet beach.
We go mid week and skip the crowds and save a few bucks as well.
Here's the question:
How does Block Island compare?
Is it comparable to Nantucket? Or is it more built up like Martha's Vinyard?
All thoughts welcome; TIA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 3 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 What is there to do on MAUI
- 6 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 8 Any Sanibel experts?
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 Summer in Michigan
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 14 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 15 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Rafting the Colorado
- 18 Glacier National Park
- 19 5 nights stay RMNP
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 23 Traveling in winter
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!