My wife and I "discovered" Nantucket last
Sept. and have now been there twice.
We love the ability to jump on a bike and within an hour find a quiet beach.
We go mid week and skip the crowds and save a few bucks as well.
Here's the question:
How does Block Island compare?
Is it comparable to Nantucket? Or is it more built up like Martha's Vinyard?
All thoughts welcome; TIA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/primo-garcinia/
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/elevated-health-hemp-oil/
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/elevated-health-hemp-oil/
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Carmel Monterey
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help