My wife and I "discovered" Nantucket last
Sept. and have now been there twice.
We love the ability to jump on a bike and within an hour find a quiet beach.
We go mid week and skip the crowds and save a few bucks as well.
Here's the question:
How does Block Island compare?
Is it comparable to Nantucket? Or is it more built up like Martha's Vinyard?
All thoughts welcome; TIA
Block Island vs Nantucket
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 6 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 7 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 8 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 11 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 12 River Cafe
- 13 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 14 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 15 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 18 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 19 Hawaii
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst