Thinking about going to Newport/Block Island for a long weekend vacation over Thanksgiving....As it will be the 'off season' on Block Island, does anyone have any ideas of a very nice place for Thanksgiving Dinner? Also, Any suggestions for romantic inns/bb/hotels on Block Island? Looking to spend up to $200-$300/night....... What are considered the 'nicest' accomodations on Block Island? Lastly, In November, besides Biking, what else could we do during the day on Block Island..Newport I think we can find activities....Thanks!
Block Island, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Question about Miami travel
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 12 Locker at JFK
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March