My husband and I are looking for accommodations in Block Island for 2 or 3 nights. We'd love a place with deck/patio and a view. We are outdoor enthusiasts, enjoying hiking, biking & kayaking. But we also enjoy sitting or walking on a pretty beach, going (walking) to town and dining out. A place with a fridge or kitchenette would be great and we're not too into older, musty, doilied-up places (although they can be charming, just not our cup'o tea). Location, setting, and accomodations-wise, and also the fact we just want 2 or 3 nights, are there any great recommendations for us? (I know I am asking for alot so I thank you for suggesting anything close!)
Block Island for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 5 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 6 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 7 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 10 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 11 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 12 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 18 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 19 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 20 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 23 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 24 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please