My husband and I are looking for accommodations in Block Island for 2 or 3 nights. We'd love a place with deck/patio and a view. We are outdoor enthusiasts, enjoying hiking, biking & kayaking. But we also enjoy sitting or walking on a pretty beach, going (walking) to town and dining out. A place with a fridge or kitchenette would be great and we're not too into older, musty, doilied-up places (although they can be charming, just not our cup'o tea). Location, setting, and accomodations-wise, and also the fact we just want 2 or 3 nights, are there any great recommendations for us? (I know I am asking for alot so I thank you for suggesting anything close!)
Block Island for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL