My husband and I are looking for accommodations in Block Island for 2 or 3 nights. We'd love a place with deck/patio and a view. We are outdoor enthusiasts, enjoying hiking, biking & kayaking. But we also enjoy sitting or walking on a pretty beach, going (walking) to town and dining out. A place with a fridge or kitchenette would be great and we're not too into older, musty, doilied-up places (although they can be charming, just not our cup'o tea). Location, setting, and accomodations-wise, and also the fact we just want 2 or 3 nights, are there any great recommendations for us? (I know I am asking for alot so I thank you for suggesting anything close!)
Block Island for Two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa