Hi All - My family would like to take my mom away for a long weekend for her 60th birthday. We'd like to stay at a special, yet reasonably priced, B&B, inn or hotel on Block Island that is convenient to the beach, town, shops and activities. I have never been to Block Island so I'm really not familiar with the different parts of the island. Any suggestions? We will have one baby traveling with us who is almost 2 years old - not sure if that will be a factor, but thought I would mention it. Also, do many of the places on Block Island have pools? Thanks all! Any recommendations on things to do would be welcome as well...Appreciate it - Laura
Block Island B&B/Inn Suggestion - Mom's 60th B-Day!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway this week
- 2 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Washington DC in Spring?
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 Weekend in NYC
- 10 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay