Hi All - My family would like to take my mom away for a long weekend for her 60th birthday. We'd like to stay at a special, yet reasonably priced, B&B, inn or hotel on Block Island that is convenient to the beach, town, shops and activities. I have never been to Block Island so I'm really not familiar with the different parts of the island. Any suggestions? We will have one baby traveling with us who is almost 2 years old - not sure if that will be a factor, but thought I would mention it. Also, do many of the places on Block Island have pools? Thanks all! Any recommendations on things to do would be welcome as well...Appreciate it - Laura
Block Island B&B/Inn Suggestion - Mom's 60th B-Day!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Tampa in February
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 13 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 14 New England September
- 15 NYC taxi vs car service
- 16 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 17 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Austin Food Trucks
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 searching for urban master planned community
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Condos near Disney World
- 25 family celebration trip