Hi All - My family would like to take my mom away for a long weekend for her 60th birthday. We'd like to stay at a special, yet reasonably priced, B&B, inn or hotel on Block Island that is convenient to the beach, town, shops and activities. I have never been to Block Island so I'm really not familiar with the different parts of the island. Any suggestions? We will have one baby traveling with us who is almost 2 years old - not sure if that will be a factor, but thought I would mention it. Also, do many of the places on Block Island have pools? Thanks all! Any recommendations on things to do would be welcome as well...Appreciate it - Laura
Block Island B&B/Inn Suggestion - Mom's 60th B-Day!
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?