Hi All - My family would like to take my mom away for a long weekend for her 60th birthday. We'd like to stay at a special, yet reasonably priced, B&B, inn or hotel on Block Island that is convenient to the beach, town, shops and activities. I have never been to Block Island so I'm really not familiar with the different parts of the island. Any suggestions? We will have one baby traveling with us who is almost 2 years old - not sure if that will be a factor, but thought I would mention it. Also, do many of the places on Block Island have pools? Thanks all! Any recommendations on things to do would be welcome as well...Appreciate it - Laura
Block Island B&B/Inn Suggestion - Mom's 60th B-Day!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please