We love the ocean and in the fall we have visited coastal Maine several times. Block Island, RI has been suggested to me as a place that is just as pretty, but warmer! We don't know much about it at all, so would appreciate all comments/advice. Where to stay? What to do? Where to eat? Do people bring their cars to the island? We like good views, good food, good wine. (I hear there are some wineries there, but can't find information on line- a good winery would be a plus!) Any local Art Galleries? Don't want to spend a ton of money; but want to stay in a nice place. I appreciate a good value- I would think that in the fall some "deals" could be had.
Block Island - Fall Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 drive from SF to crater lake
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 culpepper
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around