We love the ocean and in the fall we have visited coastal Maine several times. Block Island, RI has been suggested to me as a place that is just as pretty, but warmer! We don't know much about it at all, so would appreciate all comments/advice. Where to stay? What to do? Where to eat? Do people bring their cars to the island? We like good views, good food, good wine. (I hear there are some wineries there, but can't find information on line- a good winery would be a plus!) Any local Art Galleries? Don't want to spend a ton of money; but want to stay in a nice place. I appreciate a good value- I would think that in the fall some "deals" could be had.
Block Island - Fall Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint