We are planning on going to Blizzard Beach next week and had a question on whats the best stuff to wear. Should we just wear swimming trunks and a tshirt etc ? What about shoes\sandals ?
I am guessing when we are taking the rides, we need to be barefeet - so what do we do with the shoes\sandals ?
Any recommendations on how to go about a day at Blizzard Beach ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 San Francisco first visit.
- 4 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 9 I95
- 10 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?