We are planning on going to Blizzard Beach next week and had a question on whats the best stuff to wear. Should we just wear swimming trunks and a tshirt etc ? What about shoes\sandals ?
I am guessing when we are taking the rides, we need to be barefeet - so what do we do with the shoes\sandals ?
Any recommendations on how to go about a day at Blizzard Beach ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 disneyland
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 3 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 9 moving to Florida
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 14 DC restaurant report
- 15 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 16 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 17 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 18 Northern California Redwoods
- 19 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 20 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 21 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre