We are planning on going to Blizzard Beach next week and had a question on whats the best stuff to wear. Should we just wear swimming trunks and a tshirt etc ? What about shoes\sandals ?
I am guessing when we are taking the rides, we need to be barefeet - so what do we do with the shoes\sandals ?
Any recommendations on how to go about a day at Blizzard Beach ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 Regenes Lift Trails
- 3 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 4 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 5 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 8 Napa Valley Hotel
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?