I am looking for a western style supper in the Black Hills area. The Blue Bell resort has a Hayride/Chuckwagon Cookout that looks good, but will cost $133 for our family of four. Can anyone tell me if this is worth the price? Circle B Ranch and Flying T Ranch also have chuckwagon suppers for a much more reasonable price. Is either of these better than the other? Any other suggestions? Thanks for you help. Rich
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report