We will be touring the Black Hills area from August 25 to the 31st. School will have started in South Dakota and probably many other places. Will the tourist traffic be less than earlier in the Summer? We have lodging reservations for our first night in Rapid City. Do we need advance reservations in other towns? I would prefer not to do this, since I would like to play it by ear a little bit once I am there. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Black Hills: Late August Tourists
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 3 San Diego grocery stores
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Question about Miami travel
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions