We will be touring the Black Hills area from August 25 to the 31st. School will have started in South Dakota and probably many other places. Will the tourist traffic be less than earlier in the Summer? We have lodging reservations for our first night in Rapid City. Do we need advance reservations in other towns? I would prefer not to do this, since I would like to play it by ear a little bit once I am there. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Black Hills: Late August Tourists
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 7 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 8 Kennedy Space Center
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach