If coming from minnesota would you suggest staying overnight at badlands nat park or drving thru it all the same day and going on to rapid city. Also after all the driving had thought about taking open top tour so all of us can see the black hills area rather than someone having to drive. The tour is based out of rapid city. Would you then stay in rapid city or try other such as hill city or keystone Thanks ps the tour is about 9 hours long and hits about everything do you think we would still want to go back and spend more time on our own
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 12 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 15 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 first time in AZ
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice