Has anyone stayed here? I have only found a few reviews online for it. Also any suggestions for a 3 day itnerary for my husband and myself? We would like some history, some nature and some of the hot springs ( and great food of course!) Thanks for any ideas!
Black Bear resort/ Canaan Valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 New Orleans Motel Question
- 4 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 5 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 8 Happy Hour
- 9 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 12 road trip Houston-NJ
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 15 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 16 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Getting to Key West
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 23 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 25 Portsmouth NH to NYC