Is the route that follows close by the Missouri River scenic, or would we be better off to stay on the interstate and head north up US 85 at Teddy Roosevelt NP? We will visit the North Unit of the park then travel accross Montana on US 2 with a stopover at Wolf Point.
Bismarck, ND to Wolf Point, MT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 6 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 7 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?