Is the route that follows close by the Missouri River scenic, or would we be better off to stay on the interstate and head north up US 85 at Teddy Roosevelt NP? We will visit the North Unit of the park then travel accross Montana on US 2 with a stopover at Wolf Point.
Bismarck, ND to Wolf Point, MT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 2 Park City Utah
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 8 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Alaska- Best tours
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 22 San Diego Public Transportation
- 23 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 24 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 25 Yellowstone Dining