Is the route that follows close by the Missouri River scenic, or would we be better off to stay on the interstate and head north up US 85 at Teddy Roosevelt NP? We will visit the North Unit of the park then travel accross Montana on US 2 with a stopover at Wolf Point.
Bismarck, ND to Wolf Point, MT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 culpepper
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 Will have five days in Savannah
- 14 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 15 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 moving to florida
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?