We will be celebrating ny husbands birthday on a friday night while on business in ontario, california We will have a rental car. Where is a good restaurant to eat for his birthday? Nothing too expensive or fancy and maybe a good American restaurant. Any suggestions? Thank you
Birthday dinner in the Ontario California area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 West Coast Bound End of March
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 Oahu ideas
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Key Largo, FL
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Death Valley in June
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit