Has anyone here visited the biosphere outside of Tuscon, didn't see any mention of it anywhere? If so is it worth a side trip on our way to spend 3 nights in Phoenix?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 2 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 3 costco Big island
- 4 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 5 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 6 Layover
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 22 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 My Avis/kona rental experience