Planning a mother/daughter Biloxi trip mid Oct. We will be without a car and staying at Beau Rivage in Biloxi. We have a spa day planned but would also like to go Outlet Shopping in Gulfport. Is there taxi service for this distance, not sure exactly how far it is? Or would it be better to rent a car for the day? Does anyone have any dining experience to share for this area?
Biloxi, MS travel plans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?