I want to spend some thime in Biloxi, MS. I am looking for a condo for my family (husband, wife, and 2 teens). From what I have found so far all the condo's are listed as accross the highway from beach. What I want to know is how far is the hotel. What do they mean by accress the highway. Is it walking distance.
Thanks for your help,
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado