My DH & I are headed up Door County mid October for a long weekend. I'm looking for suggestions on good biking routes. We've biked Peninsula State Park, but we want to explore more of the area. How are the other state parks in terms of biking? We have hybrids, but prefer paved roads/paths. We don't mind biking on roads as long as there's not heavy traffic. We were considering taking the ferry & biking Washington Island (never been there), but from some reviews it sounds somewhat uninteresting. Any tips are appreciated!
Biking Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 New York City Christmas Trip
- 18 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area