Just wanted to share something new about my hometown Chicago. This summer they are launching a bike sharing service (similar to those in Paris, London and other US cities). The website is www.divvybikes.com. ("divvy" with two "v"s.) Another way to enjoy the city.
Bike Sharing Comes to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 SFO black friday traffic
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 13 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 21 St Patrick's renovations
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city