Just wanted to share something new about my hometown Chicago. This summer they are launching a bike sharing service (similar to those in Paris, London and other US cities). The website is www.divvybikes.com. ("divvy" with two "v"s.) Another way to enjoy the city.
Bike Sharing Comes to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 7 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 8 New Orleans pictures
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA