My husband and I are flying from out East to CA for a week this summer to visit my son who is interning in Mountain View. We plan on going to Yosemite before meeting up with him over the weekend and will probably do most of our visit with him in San Francisco. A few years ago we visited Sonoma and loved it but were thinking of seeing something different this time. We have a couple of days towards the end of the trip and were wondering if Big Sur/Monterey would be a better choice than Paso Robles and wine tasting. Thoughts?
Big Sur or Paso Robles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 5 Dining in D.C.
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 16 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 17 Alaska cruise and land
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara