My husband and I are flying from out East to CA for a week this summer to visit my son who is interning in Mountain View. We plan on going to Yosemite before meeting up with him over the weekend and will probably do most of our visit with him in San Francisco. A few years ago we visited Sonoma and loved it but were thinking of seeing something different this time. We have a couple of days towards the end of the trip and were wondering if Big Sur/Monterey would be a better choice than Paso Robles and wine tasting. Thoughts?
Big Sur or Paso Robles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 15 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 16 New York City and New England
- 17 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 22 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 23 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 24 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?