My husband and I are flying from out East to CA for a week this summer to visit my son who is interning in Mountain View. We plan on going to Yosemite before meeting up with him over the weekend and will probably do most of our visit with him in San Francisco. A few years ago we visited Sonoma and loved it but were thinking of seeing something different this time. We have a couple of days towards the end of the trip and were wondering if Big Sur/Monterey would be a better choice than Paso Robles and wine tasting. Thoughts?
Big Sur or Paso Robles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 2 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 3 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 4 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 5 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 12 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 13 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 14 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 15 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 18 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 19 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 20 Is the New York subway safe?
- 21 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 22 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 23 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 24 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 25 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?