My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 2 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Chester, CN
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 12 time to visit statue
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 15 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 16 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66