My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer trip
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?