My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another question about hawaii
- 2 BYOB in New York City
- 3 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 4 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 5 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 6 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 7 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 8 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 9 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 12 Key West, FL
- 13 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 14 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 15 Broadway show tickets
- 16 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 19 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 20 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 21 Chicago Cab
- 22 Restaurants in DC
- 23 4th of July in Chicago
- 24 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 25 Sedona to Vegas