My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Alaska
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution