My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 San Fransisco to LA
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Where to go in Maine?
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah