My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Day trips from Boston
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 an mission additional most often than
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 14 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 18 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 19 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 20 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 22 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 25 West Virginia