My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 One Night at Logan Airport
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Please help with itinerary
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April