My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 Atlanta With Toddler
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 17 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 22 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 23 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park