My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 17 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 18 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone