My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with wheelchair
- 2 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 5 North Carolina Coast
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 14 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 15 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 16 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 17 New Orleans logistics
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 20 Hilton Head
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 louisiana bayou
- 24 The Adolphus
- 25 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery