My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 3 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 A day in Boston
- 6 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 Newport , RI
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Depot Bay OR
- 15 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 16 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 17 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 18 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 21 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 22 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 23 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 24 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 25 Phone SIM