My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 2 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 9 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 17 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 18 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 19 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 20 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 21 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 22 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 23 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 24 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC