My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations