My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Special Rate for LGA
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report