My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL