My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 3 Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 San Francisco and Napa
- 7 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 10 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 11 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 12 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 16 Budget NYC hotel
- 17 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 18 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 19 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 22 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 23 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 24 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 25 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January