My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 21 I95
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Uber boston