My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 6 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 9 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 12 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 16 Inn at Key West
- 17 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 18 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 arizona rte 66
- 25 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view