My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Fate of the Furious full movie
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Sonoma
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?