My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crazy Mass Store - Enables you Faster and Lean Muscle Mass
- 2 Sedona to Vegas
- 3 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 4 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 5 48 Hours in NYC
- 6 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 9 Ferry to Nantucket
- 10 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 11 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 12 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 13 Another question about hawaii
- 14 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 15 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 16 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 Hawk's
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 21 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 22 Broadway show tickets
- 23 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 24 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 25 BYOB in New York City