My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint