My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waianae in 2014?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 5 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 6 Big Sur?
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 9 NYC play advice needed
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 12 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 24 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 25 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away