My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!