My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 10 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 11 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 12 Arlington funeral plans
- 13 destin resorts
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 20 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 25 Airfares in the 1970's