My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Portland Maine Hotels
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii