My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Dallas airport to bush library
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 7 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 8 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 9 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 10 Providence RI Waterfire
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 19 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 23 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 24 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 25 time to visit statue