My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 Traveling in winter
- 10 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 13 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 17 Later Winter around Mobile
- 18 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Uber boston
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July