My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Jazzfest side trips
- 4 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 11 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016