My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 6 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 24 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks