My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Richmond highlights?
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay