My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to California in mid to late March. I've travelled around Southern California a bit in the past but never been up north (it will be my husband's first time in the state).
I've wanted to visit Big Sur for quite some time and hoped that I might be able to get some feedback on general weather during that timeframe? We'll be visiting from the northeast and, while I don't expect temps to be warm, would prefer to come when it's not too rainy and chilly.
As an alternative, we would stick to LA/Palm Springs, but I was very much hoping for something new (to me).
Big Sur in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 California
- 14 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 22 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Ben Landa
- 25 4 week family trip ideas