My husband and I are planning a 6-7 day trip to San Francisco in early August, We would like to spend a couple of days in the wine country and see Carmel and the Big Sur as well. Is this too ambitious?
Big Sur, Carmel, Napa and Sonoma
View all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 Vero Beach FL
- 20 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn