We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 3 Patrons may just admire the fact that
- 4 http://musclegainfast.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 7 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 8 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 9 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 10 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 11 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 12 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 13 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 14 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 15 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 25 Redwoods National Park