We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RysUn5NRU
- 2 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 6 TestoGen Reviews - Best Testosterone Booster?
- 7 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 14 Oregon road trip
- 15 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 16 US Open Tennis
- 17 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 18 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 21 conflicting restaurant reports
- 22 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 23 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 24 MOAB NP
- 25 DC for 3 hours