We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/primal-growth-male-enhancement/
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 11 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 17 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 18 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 21 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 22 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 23 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 24 Providence RI Waterfire
- 25 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai