We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Kauai in November
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 7 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 10 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 11 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 12 what western states to spend the most time in
- 13 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 14 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 15 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 16 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 17 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 20 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 21 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 22 Little Compton, RI
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Moab UT Accommendations
- 25 A week in NYC - first timers