We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO dj
- 2 Universal Studios vacation
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 15 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 22 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 23 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 24 Dividing time in Glacier
- 25 My travels to Monument Valley