We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Things to do in Toronto
- 4 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 US whole month of January where to
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 Recent Spam Attacks
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 21 Baltimore Weekend
- 22 Dinosaur National Monument
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 25 Rocky Mountain road trip