We're a family of 2 adults/2 kids (8 and 11). We have never camped as a family except in platform tents on an overnight rafting trip. I don't think we'll ever do traditional tent camping on our own but I like the idea of a little roughing it in a gorgeous spot so we have a Jucy campervan rental for a weekend in August - comfort camping.
I now need to get a site reservation and need help figuring out which campground is better for us assuming I'll even have any choice - Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns (McWay waterfall) or Limekiln.
We have driven through Big Sur, but never stopped for hiking, so we're up for all of that.
Thank you and appreciate your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 5 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 6 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 8 International transferring planes at CDG
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver