I'm going to be driving from about 30 miles south of Ashland Kentucky along the Big Sandy River to Charlottesville VA. Never been to either place before or the Appalachians. Can anyone suggest good routes and things to see in between? I like good scenery, good music, friendly folks, small towns. I'm sort of planning to go over to the SW corner of VA now and then northward through various valleys. Good decision? Best roads?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 http://www.supplements4news.com/lussuoso-cream/
- 3 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 San Francisco transit options
- 11 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 14 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 15 IAH to HOU Questions
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Great OR beach house locations?
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Honeymoon on PCH
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 25 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens