I'm going to be driving from about 30 miles south of Ashland Kentucky along the Big Sandy River to Charlottesville VA. Never been to either place before or the Appalachians. Can anyone suggest good routes and things to see in between? I like good scenery, good music, friendly folks, small towns. I'm sort of planning to go over to the SW corner of VA now and then northward through various valleys. Good decision? Best roads?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/nutrition-forskolin/
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 7 Carmel Monterey
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 USA, Trip to the south
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help