We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/maximizer-xl/
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 4 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 10 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 11 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 12 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Atlanta With Toddler
- 16 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 17 NYC For The Day
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?