We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://neugarciniacambogiablog.com/nutraher-lean/
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 New orleans recs for family
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 13 Later Winter around Mobile
- 14 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 21 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 22 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 23 Florida beach vacation
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Hawaii Help
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?