We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 2 help me plan a Cali trip
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Mesa Verde question
- 9 Planning our Move
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?