We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 3 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 7 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 8 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 9 a tourist in DC this February
- 10 Springtime in Florida
- 11 Kings and Sequoia.
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 17 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 20 USA October 2016
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Redwood National Forest
- 23 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?