We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 6 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 palm desert, CA
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 New York Trip
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 20 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada