We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 2 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 9 Alaska independent tour for group
- 10 Hamilton Broadway
- 11 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 12 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 My road trip through southern US.
- 15 Late night eating in Kauai
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?