We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 검빛경마 ⊙접속주소 : 【_bbk89.com_】
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 트리플나인 ⊙접속주소 : 【_bbk89.com_】
- 4 경마결과 ※☎접 속 : sst39.컴 ☆
- 5 경마왕 ▣ 홈피: 【_bbk89.com_】
- 6 두바이경마 ♀접 속 : sst39.컴 ♀
- 7 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 10 Ohio to NYC
- 11 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 14 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 17 4 days road trip southern New England
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 21 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Bryce and Zion planning
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?