We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 late-night DC restaurant
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 8 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 9 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 13 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days