We are planning a day in Volcanoes National Park. We will be staying for several days on the Kona side before heading to Oahu. I am thinking of starting out early from Kona and spending the day in VNP before catching the late flight to HNL from HIlo. As we will be traveling in winter months, days will be short so we can see some of the park at night before flying out. The problem I have is this: where to store the luggage for 6 people? I understand that it is not necessarily safe to leave it in the van.
If there is somewhere to put the luggage, this option will work out well for us. I'd rather move on to Oahu that night as our time is limited. Also, I'd rather avoid driving back to kona at night. I've done it before, and once was enough!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 4 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 5 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Kauai helicopter flight
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
Big Island - where to store luggage for the day while at VNP?