I will be on Hawaii working for a month with a few days off. We are staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village and will have a car. For my 2 days off, which are not consecutive, what would you say is a must see on Hawaii? I will also have several evenings and some mornings free so if there is anything fantastic in or near the Hilton Waikoloa that would be good to know as well. I enjoy beaches, hiking, museums, open air markets for antiques and food, just hanging out soaking up the lifestyle, and great food! I would love to hear about any special places you have found. Thanks everyone.
Big Island Must sees
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013