I will be on Hawaii working for a month with a few days off. We are staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village and will have a car. For my 2 days off, which are not consecutive, what would you say is a must see on Hawaii? I will also have several evenings and some mornings free so if there is anything fantastic in or near the Hilton Waikoloa that would be good to know as well. I enjoy beaches, hiking, museums, open air markets for antiques and food, just hanging out soaking up the lifestyle, and great food! I would love to hear about any special places you have found. Thanks everyone.
Big Island Must sees
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 Judo in California?
- 9 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area