Last fall, we headed to the Big Island (first time to Hawaii in over 10 years and 2nd trip ever). We were there for 8 nights: 3 nights in Hilo and 5 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village. We were concerned about staying at the Hilton. But there was a really good deal at the time.
In any case, we loved the Big Island, but not the Hilton. It was too big, we didn't like the breakfasts and we weren't fans of the facilities.
But , as I said, we loved the Big Island and are thinking of going back this fall. The prices at the Hapuna Beach Prince are not so bad when we're looking to go, but we're concerned about recent reviews. Does anyone have any comments on:
1) Recent experiences at the hotel;
2) What the breakfast is like (good assortment of fresh fruit is important to us);
3) How easy it is to get over to the Mauna Kea Beach?
We'd like to stay at the Hapuna because we loved their beach and want easy access to Mauna Kea's beach. We cannot afford to stay at the Mauna Kea.
Alternatively, we're considering a different island this time. But we liked the fact that the Big Island was relatively quiet and uncrowded. I'll put up another post about that topic though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/skintek-reviews/
- 5 Are you looking 100% Cashback Website?
- 6 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 7 The Best Weight Loss Diet==>http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??