Hi! We are planning to go to Big Bear for 2 days after Christmas no specific date yet. We'd like the kids to see and play with snow since we live in a tropical country it will be a first for them. Is Big Bear a nice place to see snow in CA? Or is there a better place? Can you suggest a cabin to rent for 2 nights, we are 5 adults and 2 kids (9 and 1 yrs old.).
Big Bear in December with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 USA Round trip 2018
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 Things to do around New York
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 25 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids