Hi! We are planning to go to Big Bear for 2 days after Christmas no specific date yet. We'd like the kids to see and play with snow since we live in a tropical country it will be a first for them. Is Big Bear a nice place to see snow in CA? Or is there a better place? Can you suggest a cabin to rent for 2 nights, we are 5 adults and 2 kids (9 and 1 yrs old.).
Big Bear in December with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Southern Alabama trip report
- 3 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 6 Atlanta to LA
- 7 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 13 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 18 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco