Hi! We are planning to go to Big Bear for 2 days after Christmas no specific date yet. We'd like the kids to see and play with snow since we live in a tropical country it will be a first for them. Is Big Bear a nice place to see snow in CA? Or is there a better place? Can you suggest a cabin to rent for 2 nights, we are 5 adults and 2 kids (9 and 1 yrs old.).
Big Bear in December with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 St. Simon, Georgia
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 18 Moving to New Jersey
- 19 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress