Hi! We are planning to go to Big Bear for 2 days after Christmas no specific date yet. We'd like the kids to see and play with snow since we live in a tropical country it will be a first for them. Is Big Bear a nice place to see snow in CA? Or is there a better place? Can you suggest a cabin to rent for 2 nights, we are 5 adults and 2 kids (9 and 1 yrs old.).
Big Bear in December with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 May visit to Denali
- 15 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 16 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 17 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 Philly
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 NYC IN AUGUST
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!