I thought it might be fun to try to visit all of the Big 10 campuses in a year (or thereabouts).
Anyone have any suggestions for not-to-be-missed campus or area sites?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Downtown Chicago
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 11 What to do in San Diego
- 12 Nashville
- 13 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 fort lauderdale
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?