We are four cousins going to New Orleans to celebrate birthdays. We have narrowed down our hotel choices to LeMarais and Bienville Hotel. We have read dozens of reviews and are SO confused, as there are pros and cons to each. What we want it somebody who is familiar with both hotels to give advice. We originally chose the Bienville Hotel because of the nice amenities and old charm---then we read some bad reviews----so are considering LeMarais--more contemporary, better reviews but seems to lack some of the charm. It's so hard to tell from a few pictures. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 3 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 4 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 7 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 10 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 11 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 14 Chicago Questions
- 15 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 16 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 17 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 18 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 19 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 20 Chicago eateries downtown
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)