We are four cousins going to New Orleans to celebrate birthdays. We have narrowed down our hotel choices to LeMarais and Bienville Hotel. We have read dozens of reviews and are SO confused, as there are pros and cons to each. What we want it somebody who is familiar with both hotels to give advice. We originally chose the Bienville Hotel because of the nice amenities and old charm---then we read some bad reviews----so are considering LeMarais--more contemporary, better reviews but seems to lack some of the charm. It's so hard to tell from a few pictures. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 3 General Utah planning questions
- 4 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 8 Boston area -- nature
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March